Bodymindhealing respects the privacy of everyone visiting this website and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Bodymindhealing is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
Bodymindhealing defines “Personal data” as any data that makes a person identifiable from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you provide us with on this site, e.g. by filling in the contact form or when contacting me on the phone or via email. By doing so you give consent to us collecting your data for this specific purpose only. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 and EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- Bodymindhealing shall ensure that personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Bodymindhealing shall take reasonable steps to ensure personal data is accurate.
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary. We will comply with pur obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times.
- To ensure that personal data is kept for no longer than necessary, Bodymindhealing shall put in place an archiving policy for each area in which personal data is processed and review this process annually.
- The archiving policy shall consider what data should/must be retained, for how long, and why.
- Individuals have the right to access their personal data and any such requests made to Bodymindhealing shall be dealt with in a timely manner.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us contacting you at any time. Just let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bodymindhealing will not share your personal data with any third parties.
- There may be external links on this website. Bodymindhealing is not responsible for the privacy policies or lack of those of other sites.